By completing the forms supplied by GGL Pet Services, indicates you have accepted the terms and conditions please retain this copy for your records.
- The Owner (you) hereby agrees and undertakes with and warrants to Gillian Linnell of GGL Pet Services that you have full power to enter into this agreement without the consent of any third party.
- That you agree to your dog being boarded with, where applicable, dog(s) from a different household.
- That your dog has not been exposed to Rabies or Distemper within the period of 30 days prior to this agreement and has been inoculated by your Vet.
- Flea and Worm Treatment must be kept up to date, Both Flea and Worm Treatments are available from your vet. You must ensure that your dog has been treated for fleas and worms before boarding with GGL Pet Services. If you do not have a regular regime, please ensure that you do this at least 2 weeks before your dog boards with us. If issues occur. We will seek veterinary treatment which will be charged back to you. Should you dog arrive with an obvious flea infection, GGL Pet Services reserves the right to refuse your dog entry. This is for the safety of any other Dogs Staying and to stop any Infestations in our home.
- Vaccination Certificates must be up to date and brought with you, I can take a picture for my file. We cannot take an unvaccinated dog.
- That your dog has not at any time prior to the date hereof attacked any human being or animal.
- That there are no material facts or circumstances, which have not been disclosed to GGL Pet Services and which, if disclosed, might reasonably be expected to affect the decision of GGL Pet Services to enter into this agreement.
- That the information set out in the Pet Information Form is complete and correct in every respect.
- Please ensure that leads, collars, harnesses etc. are in good condition, fit for purpose and are the correct fitting to ensure your dog’s safety at all times.
- All dogs will be walked up to 2 x a day on a lead, unless you are confident that your dog has good recall and are confident that Gillian Linnell has a good judgement of whether or not to do so.
- We take great pride in the care of any animal in our charge, however, If your dog is old and reaching end of life, you must notify us so we can make a clear written and signed end of life plan incase they need to visit the vet and it is recommended by the Vet that the dog should be put to sleep.
- If for any reason a dog dies whilst in our care I will contact your emergency contact first for direction on procedures, e.g., cremation or storage. In the event I cannot reach the emergency contact I will call the owners. In the event no one can be reached and the situation is critical I will take vet advice.
- Please ensure that any special instructions are given in writing with full detail.
- If your dog bites anyone or attacks another dog or person or shows aggressive behaviour you will have to either collect your dog or arrange for him to be taken to kennels, if you do not, or are unable to, we will contact Oldham Council to seek advice where the dog warden may impound it.
- As this is our home as well as our business we reserve the right to ask for your dog to be collected should it continually defecate in the house, obviously accidents will and do happen but on the rare occasion if your dog is NOT toilet trained you need to tell us in advance, so that we can make special arrangements or in some cases refuse the contract.
- All dogs that stay with GGL Pet Services will wear a collar with our company name and phone number, this is part of the licensing terms and conditions. Should your dog go missing, whilst in our care, we will immediately contact the Licensing/Dog Warden so they are aware. Please understand that if your dog is not microchipped, you will incur a fine from Oldham Council.
- Should you be unable to collect your dog on the arranged day, please contact us immediately to re-arrange collection or to arrange delivery.
At GGL we work on a trust basis and therefore do not request a deposit. We ask in return that if your circumstances change or even if you simply change your mind; please contact us either by email, text of phone to let us know. This is so your booking can be cleared from the diary and other people will have a chance to re-book your slot. No charges or prolonged questioning is ever done at GGL so please contact us without fear of reprisals. We are understanding and believe that the choice is entirely yours and if you have any doubts or reservations please let us know so that we can use this information to better improve our service.
Cat & Other Animal Visits
- The client must satisfy themselves as to the reliability and trustworthiness of the Petsitter employed and must meet them beforehand. The Petsitter should keep both house, pet & belongings pertaining thereto in a clean & tidy state (as they find them).
- Cat Flaps: GGL Pet Services will not be liable for any injury, disappearance or death of any cat with access to the outdoors. The owner should understand that use of a cat flap increases the risk of accident or injury.
- Dog Sitting: Dogs should not be left unattended for long periods of time. They are sociable animals and need company. If a client insists on leaving dogs overnight, GGL Pet Services will not be held liable or responsible in any way, for damage caused by dogs to themselves, each other and/or any property damage caused
- Keys for dog walking clients, or pet visits for cats and other small animals if held, will be locked away securely when not in use. Keys held temporarily for pet visits will be returned as soon as the client informs us of their safe return and, of course, that full payment has been received for services rendered.
- Confidentiality: Client confidentiality will be maintained at all times, client details will be kept private and will never be used for any purpose other than caring for your pet(s).
GGL Pet Services is committed to protecting your privacy. We will not disclose information about you to third parties. We will only use the information we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Information collected by our site is only used to take and fulfil your contract. The type of information we collect about you includes; your name, address, telephone number & email address. The information we hold will be accurate and as up to date as your last contact with us. You can check the information we hold about you on request by email. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
Confidentiality: Client confidentiality will be maintained at all times, client details will be kept private and will never be used for any purpose other than caring for your pet(s).
GGL reserves the right to post and share pictures on social media or website, no customer details will be ever be shared, These pictures are for your viewing as well as promoting our services.
- Whilst GGL Pet Services use our best efforts to include accurate and up-to-date content on this Web Site, we make no warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, as to its accuracy or appropriateness (including warranties or representations that any particular content fits your purpose or that the content is free from bugs or computer viruses.)
- We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Web Site.
- In no event shall GGL Pet Services be liable for any infringement, loss or damages of any kind, including but not limited to Computer problems, loss of data, loss of profits, loss of business opportunities, interruption of business, or for indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages any kind that results from your use of the Web Site, your use of any information obtained from web sites linked from this Web Site, or inability to use this Web Site or other web sites linked from this Web Site.
- Please note that the content of this Web Site may be modified or deleted without prior notice. This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of GGL Pet Services in contravention to any mandatory requirements laid down in applicable law.
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights of this Web Site and blog and material on them. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
(a) Sell, rent or sub-license material from the Web Site or Blog;
(b) Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this Web Site or Blog for a commercial purpose, without written permission from GGL Pet Services.
(c) Edit or otherwise modify any material on this Web Site or Blog;
You must not use this Web Site in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to GGL Pet Services or others, including but not limited to:
(a) Creation or transmission, or causing the transmission, of any offensive, obscene, racist or indecent images, data or other material, or any data capable of being resolved into obscene, defamatory or indecent images or material.
(b) Creation or transmission of material with the intent to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
(c) Creation or transmission of material with the intent to defraud.
(d) Creation or transmission of defamatory material.
(e) Creation or transmission of material such that this infringes the copyright of GGL Pet Services or another person
(f) Deliberate activities having, with reasonable likelihood, any of the following characteristics
- Wasting people’s effort or resources
- Corrupting or destroying other users’ data;
- Violating the privacy of other users;
- Disrupting the work of other users;
- Other misuse of GGL Pet Services, such as the introduction of “viruses” or other harmful software.
Links to Other Sites
Any web sites operated by third parties who are linked to or from the Web Site are not under the control of GGL Pet Services and we are not responsible for the content of any such linked site. GGL Pet Servicess provides such links to you only for your convenience, and the inclusion of a link to any such site does not imply endorsement by GGL Pet Services of any such site.
A cookie is a text file that a web site transfers to your computer’s hard disk to make a web site work more efficiently.
This Web Site uses the following two types of cookies:
Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies which remain on your computer until you leave the Web Site.
Persistent Cookies: these remain on your computer after you leave the Web Site
those cookies are used for:
- Recording settings/changes made by you
- Storing information locally rather than on the Web Site for faster access
- Storing persistent information to be passed between two or more pages
- Recording what section/language of the Web Site you visit (so to return you directly there before)
- Helping us to recognise you when you return to the Web Site and allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly
- Statistical & Analytical Purposes
We may use third parties to assist in this monitoring and analysis. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the setting in your browser. If you would like to do this, please see the help menu of your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of the Web Site if cookies are disabled.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective then, within such state or country, to the extent such provision is illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable it shall be severed from these Terms. Any such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of the Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Website Use, Privacy & Cookies Policies
We update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
i.Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
ii.Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you complete a form and submit it to us.
iii.Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media.
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages.
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened urls published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine urls are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.