I offer a Home Boarding Service, which means your dog will live at my house as part of my family, We have lots of interactive toys and games, to keep your dog mentally stimulated and they will recieve two walks per day, tailored to your dogs needs, around the Saddleworth Countryside and the many Bridleways giving your dog a variety of smells and sounds and lots of interesting things to see. Your dog will never be bored. They will receive all the care and attention which you would normally provide, ensuring your pet is not distressed whilst you are away and you can rest assured that your pet will be safe and happy whilst you enjoy your time away from home.
I am licensed by Oldham Council which is a legal requirement for home boarding animals, it is against the law to operate without this license. Having this license gives you peace of mind, knowing that I have undergone stringent checks by a qualified officer and that I reach all the necessary standards required. I am Fully insured by Pet Plan Sanctuary and trained to CPD Level 3 VTQ standard in Advanced Pet First Aid & CPR, Level 2 City and Guilds in Animal Care, CPD Level 3 for Elderly Pet Care. CPD Level 3 Canine Wellbeing. I am Certified in UK Dog Law, and have a Diploma in Canine Coaching.
I have completed a Scentwork course with Pam Mackinnon, Teach yourself to Sniff and Dr Ian Dunbar’s SIRIUS Dog Training Academy. I am currently studying a Diploma course in Canine Behaviour and am working towards my CIDBT Cert in UK Dog Law.
I am a member of the Pet Professionals Guild, The Association of Dog Boarders and The UK Centre for Animal Law.
- £20 per day for One Dog a second dog from the same house hold is £15
- £30 per day for exclusivity, (no other dogs present for the duration of the stay)
Only small to medium dogs taken. please state your breed when calling, also please note your dog must be fully vaccinated and the certificate must left with us, or a copy of it for the duration of your stay. Your pet must now be Micro-chipped by law.
PUPPY PACKAGES AND SOCIALISATION
- £10 Pop in visits with basic training (30 mins) leading to short walks after Vaccinations.
- Socialisation. This includes building confidence with car travel, meeting with other dogs on lead and off, desensitisation to various environmental stimuli, noises, traffic, people, horses. Fun games and adventures, to help your dog learn. Please contact us for further information. (by appointment only).
|Download the FREE Ebooks on our website. We are available for pre and post puppy consultations.|
Home visits for cats and other small animal can be provided for you whilst you are away from home, I can visit and feed your pet, clean Cat litter trays, cages and hutches, give play time and cuddles, let them in and out. I can open and close your curtains, switch lights on and off as well as water your plants and remove the mail. What ever you need, you only have to ask. I am CRB Checked which I am more than happy to produce upon my introductory visit.
- Cat/Small Animals home visits £6 per visit, Location dependent prices may vary.
- This includes all animal care regardless of the number of small pets in your household.
Whilst we do offer this service, it is currently suspended as we have a full client base and are unable to take any more on at this time.