Monthly Archives: January 2012
Verm-X pellets are fed every 12 weeks, it has parasitic-controlling herbs, and there are herbs for blood cleansing and others for gut maintenance. Clients tell us how well their horses and ponies look after using Verm-X. Long-term Verm-X user Mrs Julia Alemany-Bird says: “We can always tell when its time to use Verm-X again because our horses’ coats become dull and stale. After using Verm-X their coats shine and gleam and their general condition improves immensely”.
Some of the benefits of Verm-X for Horses and Ponies
- A 100% herbal formulation specifically for the control of internal parasites designed by world renowned herbalists.
- Verm-X is completely natural and is ideal for horses kept on organic farms.
- Used widely on horses in the peak of fitness and competition, the herbs are gentle on the digestive system.
- Verm-X is ideal for horses and ponies sensitive to pharmaceutical chemicals.
- Verm-X is extremely palatable and we are not aware of any known resistance.
Verm-X pellets can be added to your horse’s feed or fed directly from you hand as a treat.
Feed two 25g scoops per day for five consecutive days repeat every 12 weeks.
Feed half the stated amount for ponies 11.2hh and smaller.
A 25g scoop is enclosed.
200g will last 1 horse for 1 month.